- Arsenal will try and move for striker David Villa after he was benched for Barcelona's 4-2 win over Malaga during the Copa Del Rey match. The Gunners have been heavily linked with Villa 31, who has been lacking first-team football and is ready to exit the Camp Nou.
- Manchester City have reportedly rejected a bid from AC Milan for striker Mario Balotelli. The Serie A club are not willing to meet City's asking price of £28million and are ready to pay £21m for the 22 year old Italy international.
- Newcastle United have completed the signing of Yoan Gouffran from Bordeaux. The £1 million signing will join a host of French players at St James Park. Meanwhile, Toulouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko is on the brink of signing for Newcastle.
- Manchester United striker Federico Macheda has joined Bundesliga side Stuttgart on loan for the rest of the season.
- United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is interested in signing France U-19 defender Kurt Zouma during the summer. Sir Alex tips Zouma as a long-term replacement for club captain Nemanja Vidic.
- United are set to sign £15 million-rated Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha by Saturday.
- Newcastle United captain Fabricio Coloccini will stay at the club for the remainder of the season after he was told it would cost him £7 million to quit.
- Real Madrid will make a shock move for QPR's Brazilian goalkeeper Julio Cesar as Iker Casillas fractures hand.
- QPR boss Harry Redknapp is interested to sign Porto and Portugal defender Rolando.
- Tottenham are set to beat Arsenal to sign £3.5m-rated West Ham midfielder Mohamed Diame.
- Arsenal are interested in signing Barcelona winger Isaac Cuenca with the Catalans eager to loan him out this month.
- Gunners long-term target Fernando Llorente has agreed terms with Italy Serie A champions Juventus and will make the switch in June.
More to follow..