Bigg Boss house gutted in massive fire

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Bigg Boss
Mumbai, Jan 25: A massive fire broke out at Bigg Boss house in Lonavla in the wee hours of Friday, Jan 25. Everything in the house was burnt to ashes.

According to sources, the fire broke out due to short circuit in the house of the famous TV reality show which was aired on Colors TV. No casualties have been reported yet. However, loss of property was 100 percent, informed sources.

No one was there in the house as the sixth season of the show, which was hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, ended just two weeks ago.

The security guard of the house noticed fire around 3:00 am and informed fire brigade officials. Lonavla police officials informed that the fire was brought under control by 5:30 am.

Bigg Boss was situated at Lonavla, 63 miles away from Mumbai. The contestants of the reality show had to live in the house, isolated from the rest of the world.

The well-furnished decorated house had all kinds of modern amenities. There was a garden, pool, activity area, gym and also a confession room. The House had no TV connection, phones, Internet connection, clocks, pen or paper.

OneIndia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...