- Wilfried Zaha is in talks with Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson over a possible move to Old Trafford. Out of the £15million offered to Crystal Palce, £5m will go for performance related fees and appearances. The Championship side couldn't resist such an offer while Ferguson is willing to seal his signature before rivals plan to bid for him.
- Liverpool have been asked to increase their offer of £8 million to sign Brazilian star Philippe Coutinho. Inter Milan have already rejected an offer for the 20-year-old.
- AC Milan hope Manchester City will agree to sell Mario Balotelli for £23 million. City are ready to listen offers of £31 million but Milan hope the asking-price drops.
- Arsenal have been offered Lyon star Yoann Gourcuff on loan to off-load the Frenchman's £80,000-a-week in wages. Lyon are keen on sending him on loan while Arsenal are interested in signing him. The Gunners are also interested in Celtic midfielder Victor Wanyama, who is a long-term target for Manchester United.
- David Villa has told Barcelona that he wants to leave the club this month. Villa, 31, has gone through a frustrating period over the past 12 months due to injury and due to lack of first-team football, the Spaniard is willing to move on. Arsenal are one if the clubs interested in Spain's all-time goalscorer.
- Queens Park Rangers are planning to sign Chelsea outcast Florent Malouda. The 32-year-old Frenchman was excluded from the Premier League squad this season.
- Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has admitted that the club need a top-four finish to ensure striker Luis Suarez stays at Anfield. Gerrard, 32, believes Suarez is a world class player and deserves to play in the Champions League.
- Djibril Cisse has completed his move to Qatari side Al Gharafa on loan until the end of the season. QPR manager Harry Redknapp allowed the striker to leave after signing Loic Remy from Marseille.
- Dutch star Wesley Sneijder has joined Turkey giants Galatasaray for £8.3 million from Inter Milan. The 28-year-old playmaker was linked with a move to the Premier League but his wage demands forced clubs not to sign him. Sneijder has reportedly signed a £120,000-a-week contract with Galatasaray.
- Arsenal are plotting to grab Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa with a last-minute as Newcastle have already agreed a fee with Montpellier.
- Wigan manager is keen on strengthening his sides defence with loan deals for Sebastian Coates from Liverpool and Ronald Zubar from Wolverhampton Wanderers.
More to follow..