Bangalore, Jan 21: At a time when the world has become a global village, it is imperative that individuals and organisations communicate well with each other to further their interests. In the digital era, corporates have little option but to focus on image management as their brand value will otherwise suffer.
All those interested in finding out how companies can tackle the above-mentioned challenges will find it worthwhile to attend a seminar that is to be held at the Symbiosis campus in Bangalore on Jan 24. "Communication Challenges in the present times" will be the main topic of debate during CQ'13.
Former Times of India chief editor and opinion maker Dr. Dileep Padgaonkar will be the chief guest.
As many as five panel discussions, a quiz and cultural programme will be organised between 9 a.m and 6 p.m. The topics of the panel discussions are as follows:
1) The thin line between sensuality and vulgarity in visual communication
2) Cross-channel marketing the current trend to engage your content and your consumers?
3) Communication Soup for CyberGens- Section 66A of Information Technology Act
4) Is film making an Art, Craft or Box Office?
5) Unraveling the world of Images and Brands in an IMC perspective
Participants will get a chance to interact with well-known speakers and experts in the field of marketing communication management.
Faculty as well as students of business schools will surely benefit from CQ'13, hence they should not miss it.