- Liverpool are planning to submit a late bid for Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder as his move to Galatasaray stalls over lack of funds. Sneijder, 28, is on a £160,000-a-week wage package and due to this, Manchester United and Chelsea have pulled out of the race. Liverpool are keen on the Dutch ace after the departure of Nuri Sahin and Joe Cole.
- England goalkeeper Jack Butland says he will only leave Birmingham City for first-team football. Liverpool, Everton, Southampton and Fulham are interested in the £6m-rated youngster.
- Liverpool could lose out on resigning Tom Ince as Blackpool demand £8.5m for the young winger. Swansea entered the race to sign the 20-year-old while Liverpool are ready to offer £6 million.
- Norway defender Vegard Forren has been offered a trial by Liverpool with a view to a permanent move for £4 million.
- Liverpool have been linked with Barcelona keeper Victor Valdes and are ready to make £16 million bid during the summer.
- Stewart Downing has been told that he can leave Liverpool as Brendan Rodgers tries to overhaul his squad during the transfer market.
- Theo Walcott is on Liverpool target list as he is yet to sign a contract extension with the Gunners. Walcott, 23, has been offered a new five-year contract worth £25 million.
- Liverpool are monitoring the situation with Wilfried Zaha as Crystal Palace demand £15 million plus add-ons from Manchester United.
- Brendan Rodgers will not call Andy Carroll back fro his loan spell at West Ham United.
More to Follow..