London, Jan 14: Zaha deletes tweet saying he is on his way to Manchester United, City eye Derby's 17-year old midfielder, Newcastle close to signing Remy, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Jan 14.
- Manchester United target Wilfried Zaha tweeted he is on his way to Old Trafford but later deleted it. Crystal Palace have warned United that they need to pay £15million plus add-ons if they want to sign the 20-year old winger.
- Manchester City are ready to offer £7million plus players to sign Derby County's talented midfielder Will Hughes.
- Newcastle United are set to sign Marseille striker Loic Remy in the next 24 hours. The Magpies are set to spend £9million on the 26-year old France international.
- Chelsea could lose their long-term transfer target Radamel Falcao, 26, after he hinted a move to Paris Saint-Germain. The Atletico Madrid striker has a £48million release clause in his contract.
- Newcastle are reluctant to allow Fabricio Collocini leave the club after investing nearly £25million on him.
- Tom Ince's move to Liverpool could be over as Blackpool are not ready to reduce their valuation of £8.5million.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is chasing Bolton winger Chung-young Lee.
- Romelu Lukaku wants to extend his stay with West Brom Albion. The Belgian is not interested to return to Chelsea but is eyeing a permanent stay at the Hawthorns.
- West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has insisted James Tomkins will stay at Upton Park despite being linked with Newcastle United.
- Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova said striker David Villa will not be sold this month.