- Chelsea are in line along with other Premier League giants to sign Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini who has a buy-out clause of £22 million. The Blues were targeting the Belgian star and are prepared to bring him in as a replacement for veteran Frank Lampard.
- Chelsea also hope to seal the signature of £11m target Taison after rivals Manchester City made an offer for the 24-year-old from Metalist Kharkiv.
- Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is considering a move to sign Chelsea veteran Frank Lampard during the summer. The Blues are set to allow the 34-year-old to leave at the end of the season.
- Arsenal star Theo Walcott is set to sign a new deal which is believed to be a five-year contract worth £90,000-a-week.
- Manchester United are confident of signing Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha despite Tottenham moving ahead of the race to land the 20-year-old winger. Spurs made a £10m bid for Zaha, who is also a target for Arsenal, and is valued at £20 million by Palace.
- Juventus have confirmed their interest in bringing former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba to Turin. The Italy Serie A champions are set to beat rivals AC Milan to Drogba from Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua.
- Sunderland are closing in on Swansea City striker Danny Graham with a £4 million bid.
- After pulling out of signing Stoke City goalkeeper Asmir Begovic, Manchester United are now linked with Galatasaray keeper Fernando Muslera. Some reports claim that United have made a £14m offer.
- Chelsea are eyeing a move for Malaga forward Isco, who is also being watched by Manchester City, during the summer transfer window.
- Newcastle United face competition from Inter Milan to sign forward Loic Remy. Queens Park Rangers failed to acquire the French striker from Marseille.
- Fulham are moving in for Tottenham midfielder Tom Huddlestone and Roma goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg.
- Tottenham are considering making a £15 million offer for Brazil striker and long-term target Leandro Damiao.
More to follow..