- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is ready to bid for Barcelona striker David Villa. The 31-year-old Spain star is set to move on after lack of first team chances. Wenger will use the funds raised by selling Marouane Chamakh, Andrey Asharvin, Sebastian Squillaci and Johan Djourou.
- West Ham United have completed the signing of striker Marouane Chamakh on loan from Arsenal until the end of the season.
- Tottenham have confirmed the signing of Lewis Holtby from Schalke beating rivals Arsenal. The Germany international is set to join Spurs in July on a free transfer.
- Newcastle United have completed the signing of French right-back Mathieu Debuchy from Lille. The 27-year-old France international signed a five-and-a-half-year deal after completing a £5.5m move to Tyneside.
- The Magpies could be hit with another blow as Fabricio Coloccini wants to quit and move back to Argentina.
- Arsenal are keen to move in for West Brom defender Jonas Olsson but Baggies manager Steve Clarke will not let the Swedish centre-back leave during the January transfer window.
- Sunderland are favourites to sign £5m-rated Swansea City striker Danny Graham. Norwich City also believe they can lure the striker with £3 million bid during the transfer window.
- Manchester City could sell Mario Balotelli after a training ground bust-up with manager Roberto Mancini. The boss only wanted him to remove his training kit and walk out of the pitch but he feels he can never change the striker.
- Spurs are willing to listen to offers for midfielders Jake Livermore and Tom Huddlestone.
- Sir Alex Ferguson expects defender Rio Ferdinand to stay at Manchester United. The Reds Devils boss believes Ferdinand 33, has still got it to play at the highest level.
- Harry Redknapp will try and beat Aston Villa to sign Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott. Queens Park Rangers are willing to bid £8million for the 30-year old.
More to Follow...