London, Jan 4: Lampard will leave Chelsea this summer, Joe Cole completes move to West Ham, Aston Villa interested in Lescott, Redknapp offered Sneijder, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Jan 4.
- Frank Lampard will leave Chelsea at the end of the season when his contract expires, his agent revealed. The England veteran is likely to move to Italy with Inter Milan and Lazio trying to lure him. The 34-year-old has not been offered a contract extension at Stamford Bridge.
- Joe Cole has completed his move to West Ham United from Liverpool. Cole, 31, returned to his boyhood club and was handed £3 million pay-off from Liverpool. The former England midfielder snubbed former manager Harry Redknapp.
- Mathieu Debuchy has completed his transfer from Lille to Newcastle. The French gull-back has signed a five-and-half-year contract with the Magpies.
- Mario Balotelli could be heading out of Manchester City after having a training ground bust-up with manager Roberto Mancini.
- Aston Villa are planning a move for Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott. The 30-year-old England international has fallen out-of-favour under Roberto Mancini with 19-year-old Matija Nastasic starting ahead of him.
- Crystal Palace chief has urged Wilfried Zaha to stay at the club until the summer but a massive bid would tempt the club to sell in January. Manchester United and Arsenal are favourites to bid for the 20-year-old.
- According to reports in Madrid, Chelsea target Radamel Falcao has already agreed a deal with Real Madrid but Atletico Madrid's president has denied such reports.
- West Ham will offer Marouane Chamakh an escape route from his Arsenal misery with a loan deal. Meanwhile, the Hammers have sent Yossi Benayoun back to Chelsea and will be reunited with former boss Rafa Benitez.
- Harry Redknapp revealed that he was offered Wesley Sneijder to help struggling Queens Park Rangers. But the players wages are too high not only for QPR but also for Chelsea and Arsenal.
- Athletic Bilbao have confirmed that Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham target Fernando Llorente is in talks with Italy Serie A champions Juventus.
- Reading target Andrey Asharvin has attracted Italy Serie A side Lazio while the Royals are now considering a move for Arsenal flop striker Marouane Chamakh.
- Former Everton forward Tim Cahill could join Sunderland on loan from MLS side New York Bulls while the Black Cats target Balckburn defender Martin Olsson.
- Manchester United and Manchester City have failed to lure Stoke City captain Ryan Shawcross as the defender signed a new five-and-half-year deal with the Potters.