Chelsea desperate to sign Falcao and ready to fight for Walcott, Real Madrid eye Gareth Bale, Lampard reveals Blues exit, Roma interested in Nani, Arsenal and Manchester City want Llorente, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Dec 14.
- Chelsea are set to challenge Manchester United and Liverpool to sign Arsenal contract rebel Theo Walcott. United wanted to sell Nani and make way for Walcott while Liverpool wanted the England winger for free next summer as Daniel Sturridge and Thomas Ince are set to move in.
- The Blues are also ready to spend £48 million to sign Radamel Falcao with a staggering £10m-a-year in wages which will make the Colombia international the highest paid player of the club.
- Real Madrid are willing to pay up to £56 million to sign Tottenham winger Gareth Bale over the next two transfer windows.
- Fulham boss Martin Jol is planning a reunion with Roma and Netherlands goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg. The Cottagers are willing to sign the 30-year old stopper.
- Fulham fear they could lose captain Brede Hangeland after his agent was in no hurry to sort out a new deal at Craven Cottage. Manchester United were linked with Hangeland.
- Pavel Pogrebnyak has hinted he could move away from Reading after admitting plans to hold talks with owner Anton Zingarevich. Meanwhile, the Royals are planning to bring Arsenal outcast Andrey Asharvin.
- Chelsea veteran Frank Lampard has revealed that there has been no talks about a contract extension and could leave the club at the end of the season. The Blues interim manager Rafa Benitez also admitted that along with Lampard left-back Ashley Cole will also leave next summer.
- Italy Serie A club Fiorentina will make a £6m bid for Queens Park Rangers midfielder Esteban Granero. The Spaniard joined the club, who are currently bottom of the table, for a reported fee of around £10million from Real Madrid.
- AS Roma are ready to sign Manchester United outcast Nani in January. Arsenal are also in the race to sign the 26-year old Portuguese while Russian giants Zenit St Petersburg pulled out of the deal after the players outrageous wage demands.
- Schalke striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar could snub Arsenal and Liverpool to join Inter Milan, according to his agent.
- Arsenal and Manchester City are ready to make bids for Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente in January.
- Liverpool are unlikely to sign long-term target Cristian Tello from Barcelona after he signed a new contract with the Catalan giants. Brendan Rodgers is also keen on Wigan Athletic midfielder James McCarthy.