- Manchester City defender Joleon Lescott could move to former club Everton on a loan deal in January. The England centre-half has fallen down the pecking order in Roberto Mancini's side after a string of poor performances. Mancini prefers 19-year-old Matija Nastasic and is also planning to bring in Mamadou Sakho from PSG.
- Tottenham are preparing a shock move for Inter Milan playmaker Wesley Sneijder in January. However, Spurs will face heavy competition from the Manchester giants while PSG are also interested in the 28-year-old Dutch star.
- Liverpool are ready to hand goalkeeper Brad Jones a new contract in case first-choice Pepe Reina leaves the club in January. Arsenal are thought to be interested in the Spaniard while Jones has impressed during Reina's absence.
- Reds manager Brendan Rodgers is not sure about midfielder Joe Cole's future at the club. Rodgers said Cole that his future depends on the player himself.
- Inter Milan have entered the race with Manchester United to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski. United were favourites to land the 24-year-old having signed Dortmund's Shinji Kagawa in the summer. However, even Juventus are interested in the striker which makes it three clubs fighting to sign the Poland forward.
- Juventus are planning to lure Arsenal contract rebel Theo Walcott with a £90,000-a-week. The England winger, 23, is also a target for Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea.
- Liverpool face competition to keep loanee Nuri Sahin as Borussia Dortmund want to make a permanent deal. The Real Madrid midfielder has been out of action under Brendan Rodgers after Lucas Leiva returned from injury.
- Manchester United will raise funds by selling winger Nani and use it to bid for Porto winger James Rodriguez and Celtic midfielder Victor Wanyama.
- Reading are interested to sign former Spurs striker Roman Pavlyuchenko who recently joined Russia Premier League side Spartak Mascow.
- Barcelona striker Alexis Sanchez has rubbished rumours linking him with a move to Liverpool.
More to Follow...