London, Dec 11: Roberto Mancini wants to sign £12m-rated Brazilian, Man City are set to sell Mario Balotelli, Chelsea and City could lose Radamel Falcao as Real Madrid close in, Arsenal want Manchester United outcast, Demba Ba set to leave Newcastle, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Dec 11.
- Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is planning a £12million bid for Corinthians midfielder Paulinho. The Italian feels City are rely a lot on Yaya Toure and Gareth Barry while Javi Garcia has failed to cope up. The 24-year old Brazilian, who has won eight caps for the national team, will face Chelsea in the club World Cup in Japan.
- City boss Mancini is ready to sell his fellow Italian Mario Balotelli to Serie A giants AC Milan while his former club Inter Milan are also interested but only on loan.
- Real Madrid are planning to outbid Premier League giants Manchester City and Chelsea to sign Atletic Madrid striker Radamel Falcao. The 26-year Colombia international scored 5 goal in the 6-0 over Deportivo La Coruna. Los Blancos are ready to bid £45 million for the striker who has 19 goals in 15 games this season.
- Arsenal are plotting a surprise move for Manchester United outcast Nani. The 26-year old Portuguese is currently injured and has not played since the start of November. Nani's contract ends in 2014 but there has been no progress in the extension of his current deal.
- Newcastle United are ready to sell striker Demba Ba leaving Liverpool and Arsenal on high alert. The Senegal striker rejected a £70,000-a-week package with the Magpies and is holding out an extra £10k. Newcastle boss is planning to replace Ba with Marseille striker Loic Remy. The 27-year old has release clause of £7.5m in which £2.5m goes to Ba himself with agents' fees o top.
- Manchester City have joined the race to sign Sampordia midfilder Pedro Obiang. The 20-year old Spanish youngster is also a target for Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur.
- Patrice Evra has denied any move away from Manchester United. The France left-back has been linked with a move to cash-rich French Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain. Sir Alex Ferguson wants to sign Leighton Baines from Everton.
- Stoke City goalkeeper Asmir Begovic is flattered to be linked with Manchester United and Liverpool. Liverpool are planning to offload No. 1 Pepe Reina while Ferguson is not happy with both Anders Lingaard and David De Gea.