Manchester United target Stoke goalkeeper, PSG shift interest from Ashley Cole to United's Patrice Evra, Red Devils eye Everton left-back, Serie A giants want to sign Balotelli, QPR boss Redknapp eyes loan move MLS star Robbie Keane. all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Dec 8.
- Manchester United are plotting a £8m January bid for Stoke City goalkeeper Asmir Begovic. The Red Devils face competition from fierce rivals Liverpool but the Potters have warned any potential buyers.
- Paris Saint-Germain have shifted their attention towards Patrice Evra after Manchester United revived their interest in Everton left-back Leighton Baines.
- AC Milan, Inter Milan and Juventus all hope to sign Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli. The 22-year old Italy international has started just seven games in all competition this season.
- Arsenal have not held any contract talks with winger Theo Walcott since the start of the season. Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea are following the 23-year old England internationals situation with the Gunners.
- Manchester United could face heavy competition from Serie A giants AC Milan to sign Torino defender Angelo Ogbonna. Milan are ready to offer £13 million for the Italy international.
- Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp is eyeing a loan move for LA Galaxy striker Robbie Keane. The 32-year old Irish played for Aston Villa last season and also played under Redknapp at Tottenham.
- Tottenham winger Gareth Bale is now being targetted by Italian giants Juventus. Real Madrid is the most likely destination for the Welsh wizard after Luka Modric urged his former teammate to join the La Liga champions. Tottenham are set to cash-in nearly £40 million from his sale and move in for £24 million rated playmaker Joao Moutinho from Porto.