Arsenal want to bring in four players in January, Liverpool eye West Brom striker, Gareth Bale is set to leave Spurs to a club in Spain, AC Milan target Balotelli, Nani could quit Manchester United, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Dec 4.
- Arsenal are planning to bring in four new players with Klaas-Jan Huntelaar one of their key targets. Manager Arsene Wenger is keen on signing the Dutch star who is available for a cut-price £6 million.
- The Gunners are also calling club legend Thierry Henry for a third spell at the Emirates. Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina is also on Arsenal's target list with a plan to swoop the Spaniard for £10 million. Wilfried Zaha is another target but Arsenal face competition from Tottenham, Liverpool and Manchester United.
- Liverpool target Chelsea forward Daniel Sturridge is demanding £80,000-a-week in wages. The Reds would not consider such a move after spending big money on Jordan Henderson, Stewart Downing and Andy Carroll.
- Meanwhile, Brendan Rodgers has set his sights on Theo Walcott, Tom Ince and Wilfried Zaha.
- Liverpool are also considering a £12 million move for West Brom Albion striker Shane Long. Rodgers had previously worked with Long at Reading.
- Tottenham Hotspur are closing in on Ajax star Christian Eriksen but Danish midfielder is expected to stay at the club until the end of the season.
- Tottenham winger Gareth Bale has revealed that he will seriously consider his future away from White Hart Lane. Former Spurs teammate Luka Modric has asked Bale to join him at Real Madrid.
- Arsenal have joined the race to sign PSV Eindhoven midfielder Kevin Strootman in January. Manchester United are favourites to capture the Dutch star with Tottenham also interested.
- AC Milan are ready to sign Manchester City's controversy kid Mario Balotelli. Although manager Roberto Mancini has denied any such rumours, Balotelli could be on his way out of the Etihad Stadium after a poor run of form.
- Manchester United winger Nani could leave the Old Trafford club after being left out in the club's 2013 calendar.
- Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp has denied any links of star striker Robert Lewandowski joining Manchester United.