Arsenal want three players in January including Henry, Chelsea give Torres one month time to regain form, Falcao set to snub Chelsea, Ozil on Manchester United radar, Gareth Bale to Madrid or Barcelona, Defoe denies Harry reunion at QPR, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Nov 30.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has confirmed that the club is ready to spend in January by signing two new players and bringing legend Thierry Henry for a third spell at the Emirates. Gunners top targets are Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Wilfried Zaha as the club tries to avoid the drop from top four.
- The arrival of Huntelaar could see the exit of Arsenal flop Marouane Chamakh who could return to Bordeaux but the French club are struggling to finance a deal for the Morocco international.
- Fernando Torres could face the axe in a month's time as Chelsea line up a move for Brazilian Taison Freda from Ukrainian side Metalist Kharkiv. The 24-year-old watched the draw against Fulham at Stamford Bridge and is set to complete a £10 million deal next week.
- Liverpool are on the trail of Feyenoord defender Stefan de Vrij. But Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers fears centre-half Sebastian Coates could be on his way out of Anfield with Juventus tracking the Uruguayan.
- Manchester United are considering a move for Real Madrid's Germany international Mesut Ozil. The Red Devils are planning to bid £20 million for Ozil who is facing competition from playmaker Luka Modric.
- Chelsea target Radamel Falcao has revealed he has no plans of leaving Atletico Madrid in January. The Colombia international wants to help his side secure a Champions League spot next season.
- Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp will try to lure French striker Loic Remy to Loftus Road but the Marseille star is willing to join a club which can guarantee Champions League football.
- Andre Villas Boas isn't sure for how long he can hold on to Welsh wizard Gareth Bale. The 23-year-old is being chased by Barcelona and Real Madrid. Former Tottenham teammate Luka Modric has asked Bale to join him at the Santiago Bernabeu.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is confident that youngster Raheem Sterling will sign his first professional contract with the club. Sterling, 17, is set to sign a deal which would see him earn £20k weekly but his advisors are demanding nearly 50,000-a-week similar to England internationals Stewart Downing and Jordan Henderson.
- Jermain Defoe has denied rumours linking him with a move to Queens Park Rangers. The England international wants to spend rest of his career at White Hart Lane.
- Manchester City are closing in on Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi. Roberto Mancini and Co missed out on the Italian star this summer but are keen on bidding £25m plus for the 30-year-old.