Chelsea target Bayern Munich striker, Arsenal told to forget about signing Huntelaar, Liverpool want Chelsea forward, Balotelli set to stay at Manchester, Walcott and Sagna could leave Arsenal, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Nov 29.
- Arsenal have been told to back off in their pursuit to sign Klass-Jan Huntelaar by his club Schalke. The Bundesliga giants have slammed clubs trying to lure their Dutch striker. Liverpool are also keen on signing Huntelaar during the January transfer window.
- Both Arsenal and Liverpool are moving towards a transfer war to sign another Schalke star midfielder Lewis Holtby.
- Meanwhile, Theo Walcott and Bacary Sagna have been left out of Arsenal's new 2013 calender but manager Arsene Wenger has denied reports of their sale.
- Chelsea are considering a January move for Bayern Munich and Germany striker Mario Gomez. The Blues are concerned about their current £50 million striker Fernando Torres' form but are willing to spend nearly £40m for Gomez. Chelsea are also eyeing a mega transfer for Radamel Falcao from Atletico Madrid.
- Manchester United are lining up a £9 million bid for Saint-Etienne centre-back Kurt Zouma. The Red Devils will invite Zouma, who is also a target for Manchester City, to watch a game at Old Trafford.
- Liverpool are seriously considering a bid for Chelsea outcast Daniel Sturridge in January. The England international has fallen down the pecking order despite first-choice striker Torres continues to disappoint.
- Chelsea are considering a move for Bayer Leverkusen striker Andre Schurrle with Everton's Marouane Fellaini also in the target list. Both players are valued in the region of £30 million after the Blues' first attempt to sign the German was rejected.
- Premier League giants Manchester United and Arsenal have alerted with the £30 million release clause of Borussia Dortmund star Mario Gotze. The 20-year-old sensation has helped Dortmund win national titles in the past two seasons and is a target for top clubs across Europe including Real Madrid.
- Scott Sinclair has been told he can leave Manchester City if in case he is unhappy with the bit-part role at Etihad.
- Roberto Mancini has insisted he won't be selling controversy kid Mario Balotelli after the Italian scored his first Premier League goal since March.
More to Follow..