London, Nov 27: Chelsea target Liverpool striker, Manchester City have been linked with Ozil, rivals Manchester United want Leighton Baines, Premier League giants chase Crystal Palace sensation Zaha, Anelka and Beckham to QPR, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Nov 27.
- Chelsea are preparing a shock move for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez. The Uruguyan has a buy-out clause of £40 million in his contract with Manchester City also trying to lure the 25-year old. Suarez is the only senior striker Liverpool have and is the leading goal-scorer in the season so far.
- Manchester City have been linked with a move for Real Madrid playmaker Mesut Ozil. The Germany international is facing heavy competition with the inclusion of playmaker Luka Modric and Brazilian star Kaka.
- Manchester United are considering a move for Queens Park Rangers playmaker Adel Taarabt. The Red Devils are planning to bid £12m for the midfielder after an impressive performance at Old Trafford on Saturday.
- Manager Sir Alex Ferguson is also plotting a move for Everton left-back Leighton Baines with a £15m bid. Despite having veteran Patrice Evra and new signing Alex Buttner, Ferguson is considering a move for the 27-year old England international.
- Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha is being chased by Premier League giants Manchester United, rivals City, Arsenal and Liverpool. The 20-year old winger is also a target for Real Madrid.
- Chelsea veteran Frank Lampard is now a target for French club Monaco. The 34-year old midfielder could also move to MLS to join LA Galaxy.
- Queens Park Rangers target defender Michael Dawson has hinted to ignore any interests from new manager Harry Redknapp, but the former Spurs manager has not given up, who is also trying to bring in Darren Bent from Aston Villa.
- Redknapp also wants a loan deal for former Chelsea star Nikolas Anelka in January while David Beckham has also been linked with a move to London but PSG are also chasing the former Manchester United and England star.
- Arsene Wenger will have nearly £40 million to spend during the winter transfer window. Arsenal have been linked with several players across Europe especially strikers including Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Fernando Llorente and Adrian Lopez.