Chelsea want Drogba on loan, Man City prepare swoop for 16-year old Croatian, Fellaini hints at Everton exit, AVB set to splash cash in January, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League no November 22.
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba has asked FIFA to grant him permission to play at his former club. The 34-year old is seeking a loan move from his Chinese club as Chelsea want to re-sign the Ivorian striker, even if it is for one month.
- Rafa Benitez has been appointed as the interim manager of Chelsea after Roberto Di Matteo was saked following the 3-0 loss to Juventus on Wednesday.
- Manchester City are ready to splash £7 million on Croatian wizkid 16-year old Alen Halilovic. The young star from Dinamo Zagreb has already created history in Croatian football and has already become the youngest player and scorer in the Croatian league.
- Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini has hinted he could leave next summer in case the club fail to qualify for the Champions League. Chelsea are ready to bid £30 million for the Belgian star in January.
- Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas will be assured to spend big-money during the January transfer window. The former Chelsea boss eyes Miralem Pjanic from Roma, Ajax sensation Christian Eriksen, playmaker Joao Moutinho.
- Arsenal are keen to sign Ajax goalkeeper Kenneth Vermeer while Liverpool want Stoke City stopper Asmir Begovic. Both rivals were linked with a move for Wigan Athletic keeper Ali Al-Habsi.
- West Ham United are keen on bringing David Beckham back to the Premier League but the former Manchester United and Real Madrid star is being chased by the Los Blancos while Paris Saint-Germain have denied any links with the 37-year old.
- Spurs goalkeeper Brad Friedel is set to make a dramatic return to former club Balckburn Rovers.
More to Follow..