- Arsenal are ready to offer Theo Walcott plus £8 million cash in a bid to sign Liverpool sensation Raheem Sterling. The Gunners contract expires at the end of the season and the Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is ready to offload the England international. Sterling, 17, made his England debut against Sweden in the 4-2 loss on Wednesday.
- Jose Mourinho has urged Real Madrid to bid for Chelsea and England left-back Ashley Cole. Chelsea are reluctant to offer Cole a deal over 12 months as Paris Saint-Germain and former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti looks to sign the 31-year old.
- Liverpool have reportedly made a £5m for Blackpool winger Tom Ince after letting him go for free just 12 months ago. Ince, 20, is a hot target for Manchester United but the Seasiders value the U-21 international more than £10 million.
- Chelsea boss Roberto Di Matteo has shown interest in signing Radamel Falcao but denied to comment over the future of Fernando Torres.
- Newcastle United are keen to pip Liverpool's £4 million move for Sweden defender Andreas Granqvist.
- Arsenal failed to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Cristiano Ronaldo over a decade ago. Ibrahimovic was asked for a trial at the age of 16 but he refused to train.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has warned goalkeeper Pepe Reina that he is facing the toughest stage of his Anfield career. The Spaniard must prove he is still No. 1 after recovering from a hamstring injury as Arsenal try to bid for the 30-year old.
- Luis Suarez and Brendan Rodgers have denied any rumours about Manchester City's interest. The Uruguayan insists he and his family are happy in the City. Meanhile, Stewart Downing could be on his way out of Anfield after failing to impress since his £20 million 18 months ago.