Manchester City plan £50 million move for Luis Suarez, Arsenal target Pepe Reina in January, Chelsea ready to bid for Falcao and ditch Torres, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Nov 16.
- Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli wants to leave the champions and return to Italy, according to his friend Manchester United defender Patrice Evra.
- City boss Roberto Mancini is considering a whopping £50 million move for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez. Mancini, who wants to offload Balotelli, would like to lure Suarez to Eastlands with a lucrative offer.
- Chelsea are likely to finalise a deal for Brazilian right-back Wallace from Fluminense.
- Radamel Falcao has put Premier League giants on alert after admitting that he would like to move to England.
- Chelsea and Manchester City are favourites to land the £46 million striker from Atletico Madrid but the Blues owner Roman Abramovich is set to ditch £50 million striker Fernando Torres and prepare a bid for Falcao.
- Fernando Torres, who has failed to rediscover his Liverpool form, could return to his home club Atletico in a swap deal for Falcao.
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers wants to sell flop winger Stewart Downing. The £20 million England international has not scored a league goal since his move to 18 months ago.
- Liverpool and Arsenal are both battling to sign Barcelona youngster Cristian Tello.
- Arsenal are also targetting Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina in January after the Spaniard missed several games for the Reds due to injury while Arsene Wenger is monitoring the situation.
- Frank Lampard is set to snub a million dollar move to China but would consider a move to the MLS with LA Galaxy his most likely destination.
- Arsenal outcast Marouane Chamakh and West Ham United striker Carlton Cole are being linked with a move to Norwich City.