London, Nov 10: Chelsea eye move for Barcelona star, Manchester United plan bid young Celtic star, Chelsea keen on keeping Ashley Cole, Liverpool's Rodgers keen to add strike force, Reading want to sign Arsenal winger, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays premier League on Nov 10.
- Chelsea are planning a bid for Barcelona striker David Villa in case the Catalans want to sell him. The Blues are trying to reunite the Spanish striker with Fernando Torres at Stamford Bridge.
- Manchester United are ready to bid for Celtic midfielder Victor Wanyama who scored the first goal against Barcelona in their 2-1 victory in the UEFA Champions League. The Red Devils are ready to bid around £12m for 21-year-old but the Scottish giants have slapped a £25m price-tag.
- Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has not given up hope of signing Andy Carroll. The 23-year-old is currently on a season-long loan at West Ham United with an options of signing for £17 million at the end of the season.
- Chelsea are keen on keeping left-back Ashley Cole despite interests from cash-rich club Paris Saint-Germain.
- Chelsea are plotting a move for £8m-rated striker Wilfried Bony from Vitesse Arnhem.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is keen to add fire-power to help lone striker Luis Suarez or lose the Uruguyan ace in the January transfer window.
- Newcastle United and Tottenham have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Blackpool youngster Tom Ince. The young winger is valued at £10m by potential targets but the seasiders want more than that.
- Queens Park Rangers manager Mark Hughes has denied reports of Adel Taraabt being unhappy at Loftus Road.
- Inter Milan are monitoring the situation with Arsenal right-back Bacary Sagna who is yet to renew his contract at the Emirates.
- Reading boss Brian McDermott wants to sign Arsenal outcast Andrey Asharvin. The Royals are also planning to buy 10 more players during the January transfer window.