Arsenal eye QPR forward, Manchester City want De Rossi, Adebayor to quit Tottenham, Liverpool eye Reading defender and Serbian midfielder, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Nov 8.
- Arsenal are eyeing a move for unhappy Queens Park Rangers forward Adel Taarabt in case their bid for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha fails in January.
- Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini will ask the director of football Txiki Begiristain to sign Roma ace Daniele De Rossi. The 29-year-old Italian has been a long-term target for the Citizens but the English giants would have to spend nearly £30 million.
- Chelsea are nearing a £5 million move Brazilian right-back Wallace from Fluminese. The European champions have acquired 40 per cent stake in the young defender and now keen on sealing a deal after interests from Manchester City, Napoli and Juventus.
- Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas has dismissed talks about the sale of striker Emmanuel Adebayor. The Togo star is yet to start a game for the Londoners as Villas-Boas prefers forward Jermain Defoe upfront.
- Stoke City have offered Ryan Shawcross a new six-year contract as Manchester United ponder a move for the 25-year-old centre-back. Liverpool and Tottenham are also thought to be interested.
- Steven Gerrard hopes to reunite with former Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso as contract extension talks with Real Madrid continue to delay.
- Liverpool are interested to sign Serbian attacking midfielder Filip Djuricic from Heerenveen.
- Brendan Rodgers also wants to sign Reading centre-back Alex Pearce as a replacement for veteran defender Jamie Carragher.
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba has ruled out a return to the Premier League despite a tough season with new club Shanghai Shenhua.
- After Theo Walcott, now Arsenal winger Lukas Podolski wants to play in a more central role. The German international has started most of the games on the left flank for the Gunners.