London, Nov 6: Spurs consider a move for Andy Carroll, Chelsea cool down Falcao talks, Liverpool favourites to sign Huntelaar, Asharvin could be heading to Reading, Xabi Alonso eyes return to Premier League, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Nov 6.
- Spurs are considering a shock move for Andy Carroll during the January transfer window. The 23-year-old is currently at West Ham United with an option of a permanent £17 million deal next summer.
- Liverpool are edging closer to sign Schalke contract rebel Klaas-Jan Huntelaar. But the Dutch striker may cost more than the Red £9 million valuation.
- Chelsea are now moving away from long-term target Radamel Falcao as owner Roman Abramovich feels the Columbian strikers asking price is way too high. The Blues are considering moves for Marseille striker Loic Remy and Porto's Jackson Martinez.
- Meanwhile, sources suggest that Chelsea could swap Fernando Torres to land Radamel Falcao.
- Manchester United are interested in signing Blackpool winger Tom Ince in case winger Nani fails to sign a contract extension at Old Trafford.
- Former Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso could return to the Premier League as contract talks delay with Real Madrid.
- Manchester City could finally get their long-term target midfielder Daniele de Rossi. The 29-year-old Italy international could make a January move to Eastlands after his club Roma agreed to listen to offers. De Rossi, 29, is valued at £30 million.
- Reading are ready to offer Arsenal outcast Andrey Asharvin an escape route. The Royals are considering a £15m move for the Russian in January.
- West Brom Albion striker Romelu Lukaku, who is on a season long loan from Chelsea, is happy to stay with the Baggies despite talks that he could be recalled by Blues boss Roberto Di Matteo.
- Aston Villa striker Darren Bent could consider offers from clubs after being ignored by manager Paul Lambert.