Arsenal to launch £9m bid for Crystal Palace winger Zaha, Gareth Bale will have to think hard about moving to La Liga, says Wigan boss Martinez, Liverpool boss Rodgers is keen to strengthen his forward line with three new signings, Gunners want 17-year-old Croatian starlet, all transfers and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on Nov 3.
- Arsenal are set to make a £9 million bid for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha even though the 19-year-old sensation is valued at £20 million.
- Wigan boss Roberto Martinez feels Gareth Bale will have to think hard about making a move to Spain. Real Madrid and Barcelona are chasing the Welsh wizard.
- Brendan Rodgers is desperate to bring in reinforcements to his striker-less Liverpool side and is planning to buy three forwards during the transfer window in January.
- Arsenal are chasing Croatia U-17 wizkid Ante Roguljic.
- La Liga side Real Betis are plotting a move for Queens Park Rangers midfielder Esteban Granero.
- Liverpool and Chelsea are eyeing a move for 15-year-old kid from Charlton Joe Gomes.
- Manchester City defender Kolo Toure wants to leave Eastlands and play in France after rejecting a move to Italy.