- Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is plotting a move for Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole next summer. Cole, 31, had rejected a one-year offer from the Blues and will be allowed to run down his contract.
- Real Madrid are eyeing a whopping £50 million move for Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale. The 23-year-old Welshman is also being targetted by Real's rivals Barcelona. La Liga champions recently signed playmaker Luka Modric and could lose Bale if a huge offer is made.
- Chelsea are open to bid £48m for Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao. However, the reigning European champions face competition from their closest rivals Manchester City while Paris Saint-Germain are believed to be interested in the 26-year-old.
- Arsenal are ready to offload their unwanted stars during the January transfer window. Theo Walcott, Marouane Chamakh, Andrey Arshavin, Johan Djourou and Sebastien Squillaci.
- Former Scotland striker James McFadden has completed his move to Sunderland on a short-term contract.
- Celtic boss Neil Lennon has slapped a £25m price tag on midfielder Victor Wanyama as Chelsea and Manchester United eye January swoop.
- Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert is set to drop £24m striker Darren Bent to the bench when he faces former club Norwich City.
More to Follow..