- Chelsea captain John Terry is set to leave Stamford Bridge and Valencia have already tabled an offer for the former England skipper. The Blues are not willing to renew his contract which ends in June while the La Liga side are ready to sign Terry, 31, in January.
- Arsenal ignore contract rebel Theo Walcott but have offered contracts to other youngsters such as Alex Oxlade Chamberlian, Kieran Gibbs and Emmanuel Frimpong. Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea are monitoring the situation with the England winger. The Gunners are also confident that right-back Bacary Sagna will stay but Inter Milan are linked with the 29-year-old French international.
- Shakthar Donetsk forward Willian has hinted a move to Chelsea during the January transfer window. The Brazilian tormented the Blues defence during their 2-1 win over the reigning champions on Tuesday night. However, London rivals Spurs have also been linked to the 25-year-old who is valued at £25 million.
- Manchester City target Daniele De Rossi is now chased by Real Madrid. The Italy international, who has reportedly fallen out with Roma current coach Zdenek Zeman, is Real's prime target during the January transfer window.
- Porto star Joao Moutinho is all set to snub Tottenham Hotspur during the winter transfer window to join cash-rich club Paris Saint-Germain. Spurs had failed to sign the 26-year-old playmaker despite making a huge £22m offer. The deal had broken due to the players wage demands.
- Stoke City are eyeing a move for Southampton striker Rickie Lambert in the January transfer window. The deal could see out-of-favour Potters striker Kenwyne Jones join the Saints.
- LA Galaxy and American striker Landon Donovan are set to reject a loan deal with Everton and opt to travel the globe or even consider retirement.
- Spur manager Andre Villas-Boas will not allow striker Emmanuel Adebayor, who has not started a game this season, to leave the club in January.
- Ashley Cole is being targetted by big spenders across Europe. Cash-rich clubs from Spain, Italy and France are believed to be interested in Cole, 31, who rejected a one-year deal with Chelsea.
More to Follow..