- Liverpool are eyeing Schalke and Dutch forward Klaas Jan Huntelaar on a cut-price deal in January. The 29-year old is yet to agree for a contract extension with the German side and with his contract ending next summer, Reds boss Brendan Rodgers is ready to make the move for the Dutch striker, who is also wanted by Arsenal.
- Shakhtar Donetsk forward Willian has expressed his desire to play in the Premier League with Tottenham or Chelsea. The Brazilian was previously targetted by Manchestser United during the summer transfer window.
- Arsenal left-back Andre Santos could make a January return to Turkey with Galatasaray planning a move for the 29-year old Brazilian defender.
- Alen Halilovic, 16, is a target for Manchester United and Manchester City as Real Madrid are favourites to land the young sensation. The youngster is under contract with Croatian side Dinamo Zagreb but has been allowed to train with Spanish champions.
- Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea is surprise target for Real Madrid as a long-term replacement for captain Iker Casillas. Reports in Spain suggest that De Gea is unhappy at Old Trafford after being in and out of the team.
- Southampton are plotting a January move for Tottenham misfit Michael Dawson. The Saints will bid £7.5 million for the spurs defender in order to tighten their defence after conceding a record 24 goals in 8 games.
More to Follow...