- Manchester United forward Javier Hernandez is a target for Atletico Madrid as Premier League chase Europe's best No. 9 Radamel Falcao. However, Chicharito has is out-of favour at Old Trafford with United opting for Danny Welbeck, Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie.
- Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor could be on his way out of White Hart Lane as Togo striker feels he has no chance under new manager Andre Villas-Boas. Adebayor was Spurs top goal-scorer last season and is ready to leave the Londoners two months after signing a permanent deal.
- Chelsea veteran Frank Lampard could leave Stamford Bridge in search of first-team football after being benched for the London derby against Tottenham on Saturday. Reports suggest that the 34-year old England international could join David Beckham at MLS team LA Galaxy.
- Manchester United and Chelsea are monitoring young Italian defender Mario Sampirisi. The young promising defender from Genoa is currently rated at nearly £1 million but the Serie A club could demand more in case the Premier League giants increase their pursuit in signing the 19-year old.
- Manchester United are planning a swoop for Borrusia Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan. The Germany-born youngster is valued at £22million by the Bundesliga club.
- AS Roma chiefs have warned Manchester City about their interests in long-term target Daniele De Rossi. The English champions failed to secure the Italy internationals signature during the summer trasfer window and are now planning to move for midfielder in January.
- Meanwhile, City are ready to outbid Chelsea to sign Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao. The Colombian international has a buy-out clause of £46million in his contract as Paris Saint-Germain are the other cash-rich side to challenge the Premier League clubs.