- Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini is plotting a move for Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets. The Catalans have rejected interests from Chelsea and Manchester United but English champions now want to strengthen their midfield by linking the Spanish international with former Barca star Yaya Toure.
- Manchester United are lining up a move for the next 'Cristiano Ronaldo' in Porto winger James Rodriguez - as Juventus and AC Milan chase Nani.
- Croatian playmaker Luka Modric wants former Tottenham Hotspur team-mate Gareth Bale to follow him to Real Madrid.
- Chelsea are still considering a move for Marseille striker Loic Remy in case Daniel Sturridge leaves the club in January.
- Meanwhile, Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers will not make a £20 million bid for Chelsea forward Sturridge, but the Reds are interested in a loan deal for the 23-year-old.
- Liverpool are desperate to land a striker after Fabio Borini was ruled out for three months leaving manager Brendan Rodgers with only one senior striker Luis Suarez.
- Crystal Palace chief Steve Parish has warned Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester City that star striker Wilfried Zaha will cost at least £20 million.
- Liverpool are targeting a double La Liga swoop for Atletico Madrid's Arda Turan and Barcelona striker Alexis Sanchez.
- Chelsea star Ashley Cole is set to leave the club after rejecting a contract extension at Stamford Bridge. The Blues are planning to lure Tottenham left-back Benoit Assou-Ekotto as a possible replacement.
- Liverpool have been linked with Genoa and Sweden defender Andreas Granqvist.
- Jermaine Pennant has joined Championship side Wolverhampton Wanderers after being ignored by stoke City. The former Liverpool winger has joined Wolves on a short term emergency loan deal for three months.
- AC Milan are interested in Manchester United winger Nani as the 25-year-old Portuguese international could be available for a cut-price £12 million. Meanwhile, Italy Serie A champions Juventus also want to sign the Red Devil.
- Liverpool are ready to bid for Newcastle striker Demba Ba during the January transfer market.
More to follow..