- Liverpool are eyeing Barcelona striker Alexis Sanchez. The Reds lack any strike force upfront with manager Brendan Rodgers relying on young and inexperienced forwards. Meanwhile, Luis Suarez is the only senior striker in the squad.
- Inter Milan are in talks with Bacary Sagna's agent as they try to bid for the Arsenal right-back. The Frenchman is currently recovering from injury but the Gunners have introduced young defender Carl Jenkinson.
- Major League Soccer boss Dan Gaber would like to see Frank Lampard, 34, play in the US. The Chelsea midfielder runs out of contract at the end of this year while the Blues will only offer a take-it-or-leave-it contract.
- Ashley Cole, 31, is surprise target for Italian giants AC Milan. Cole also runs out of contract at the end of the season.
- Liverpool target Dieumerci Mbokani, Belgian side Anderletch striker, has admitted that he could be leaving the club in January. Many clubs across Europe have come with proposals, according to his agent. Meanwhile, Anderletch have put forth a £10 million valuation for the Congolese forward.
- The Reds are also interested in Galatasaray striker Burak Yilmaz, who is also a target for West Ham United and Tottenham, as Liverpool continue to search for a forward.
- Wayne Rooney is set to wear the armband as England take on San Marino at Wembley on Friday.
- Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini prefers to sign Malaga's 20-year-old Isco over £45 million-rated Radamel Falcao. The La Liga side are ready to sell their young forward if his £18 million release clause is activated.
- Liverpool and Manchester City have entered the race to sign Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha.
More to follow...