- Chelsea and Manchester City are ready to bid for Atletico Madrid star Radamel Falcao. The bidding starts at £48 million which would solve all economic problems at the club. However, the La Liga side will fight to keep Falcao and other stars after a fantastic start to the season.
- Meanwhile, Arsene Wenger is planning to bid for Atletico forward Adrian Lopez, 24, and Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente, 27, as the Frenchman has £35 million to spend during the January transfer window.
- Chelsea are ready to dump Frank Lampard, 34, and Ashley Cole, 31, after owner Roman Abramovich decided not to offer long-term contracts to players above the age of 30. The England duo will be offered a take-it-or-leave-it contract before the end of their current deal this summer.
- Arsenal target Crystal Palace Wilfried Zaha could snub the Gunners after manager Dougie Freedman told the 19-year-old to stay at Selhurst Park. Besides Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City are also interested in the young attacker.
- Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic won't be leaving Old Trafford in the summer, according to his agent, as Barcelona and Juventus were linked to the 30-year centre-back.
- Daniele De Rossi is believed to be unhappy with his home club AS Roma alerting long term admirers Chelsea and Manchester City. The 29-year-old Italy international is not enjoying life under the management of new boss Zdenek Zeman. De Rossi is reportedly worth around £25 million with a massive salary to match which could only tempt cash-rich clubs like Chelsea and City.
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Alex Manninger is currently at trial with Everton. The 35-year-old Austrian stopper was released by Juventus and is now a free agent.
- Former Barcelona defender Rafael Marquez has tipped former coach Pep Guardiola to manage in the Premier League and Arsenal would be the 'perfect' job.
- AC Milan are planning to bid for Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole, 31, who is in his last year of his contract. The England international will offered a take-it-or-leave-it contract as the Blues try to offload players above the age of 30.
- Edin Dzeko is set to stay with Manchester City despite boss Roberto Mancini was spotted watching Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao.
More to follow..