Chelsea and Manchester City plan bid, Arsenal eye Spanish attacking duo to replace Van Persie, Nemanja Vidic to stay with Manchester United according to agent, Chelsea plan to offload Lampard and Ashley Cole, Daniele De Rossi is unhappy at AS Roma, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League season 2012-13.
- Chelsea and Manchester City are ready to bid for Atletico Madrid star Radamel Falcao. The bidding starts at £48 million which would solve all economic problems at the club. However, the La Liga side will fight to keep Falcao and other stars after a fantastic start to the season.
- Meanwhile, Arsene Wenger is planning to bid for Atletico forward Adrian Lopez, 24, and Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente, 27, as the Frenchman has £35 million to spend during the January transfer window.
- Chelsea are ready to dump Frank Lampard, 34, and Ashley Cole, 31, after owner Roman Abramovich decided not to offer long-term contracts to players above the age of 30. The England duo will be offered a take-it-or-leave-it contract before the end of their current deal this summer.
- Arsenal target Crystal Palace Wilfried Zaha could snub the Gunners after manager Dougie Freedman told the 19-year-old to stay at Selhurst Park. Besides Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City are also interested in the young attacker.
- Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic won't be leaving Old Trafford in the summer, according to his agent, as Barcelona and Juventus were linked to the 30-year centre-back.
- Daniele De Rossi is believed to be unhappy with his home club AS Roma alerting long term admirers Chelsea and Manchester City. The 29-year-old Italy international is not enjoying life under the management of new boss Zdenek Zeman. De Rossi is reportedly worth around £25 million with a massive salary to match which could only tempt cash-rich clubs like Chelsea and City.
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Alex Manninger is currently at trial with Everton. The 35-year-old Austrian stopper was released by Juventus and is now a free agent.
- Former Barcelona defender Rafael Marquez has tipped former coach Pep Guardiola to manage in the Premier League and Arsenal would be the 'perfect' job.
- AC Milan are planning to bid for Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole, 31, who is in his last year of his contract. The England international will offered a take-it-or-leave-it contract as the Blues try to offload players above the age of 30.
- Edin Dzeko is set to stay with Manchester City despite boss Roberto Mancini was spotted watching Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao.
More to follow..