Arsenal eye Radamel Falcao, Oscar asks Neymar to join Chelsea and snub Barcelona, Catalans are planning to bid for Manchester United centre-back Vidic, Juventus want to sign Drogba, City eye Stevan Jovetic from Fiorentina, all the transfer news and rumours from the Barclays Premier League on October 7.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is plotting a £35m move for Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao. The Colombian striker has been in great form for the La Liga side with seven goals this season. The Gunners London rivals Chelsea are also eyeing £45 million bid to land Falcao.
- Manchester City have not given up on signing Stevan Jovetic from Fiorentina. The £25m-rated striker is also being chased by Juventus. Premier League champions had earlier failed to sign Jovetic, 22, during the summer transfer window.
- Theo Walcott is ready to sign a new improved contract with Arsenal. The 23-year old England international scored during the Gunners 1-3 win over West Ham after coming on as a substitute.
- Barcelona and Juventus are eyeing a move Manchester United captain and centre-back Nemanja Vidic. The 30 year-old is yet to sign a contract extension at Old Trafford. Currently undergoing a knee surgery, Vidic has a year left on his current contract. Barca are eyeing a £12million bid while Juventus could offer nearly £15m.
- Juventus are also hoping to sign 34-year old Didier Drogba on a three-year deal. The Chelsea legend is currently playing with Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua.
- Brazil sensation Neymar said his international team-mate Oscar has pleaded him to join Chelsea and snub Barcelona. The 20-year old is also target for Manchester giants City and United while Real Madrid, Juventus are also in line to submit their bids. Neymar said he would listen to the best offer.
- Queens Park Rangers owner Tony Fernandes will not sack manager Mark Hughes even if the club face relegation battle for the rest of the season. The Londoners are currently placed 20 in the League table failing to win a single game despite signing 10 new players.
- Liverpool are considering a bid for PSV Eindhoven winger Dries Mertens. The Belgian speedster is valued at £12million.
- Joining Manchester City can be bad for a players career, according to Sunderland winger Adam Johnson.
- Fulham have signed Mickael Tavares on a short-team deal. The 29-year old midfielder was released by Hamburg.