Chelsea switch, Manchester United eye Lewandowski while rivals City want Jovetic, Moutinho set to snub Spurs, PSG want Chelsea left-back, Agger set to sign new deal at Anfield. All the transfer news and rumours from the Premier League on Oct 4.
- Chelsea target Radamel Falcao has admitted that his future with current club Atletico Madrid is uncertain because of the deepening economic crisis in Spain.
- England manager Roy Hodgson has announced that Manchester United veteran Rio Ferdinand's England career is over. Meanwhile, Stoke City captain and centre-back Ryan Shawcross has recalled to the squad following John Terry's retirement.
- Liverpool centre-back Daniel Agger is set to sign a new four-year deal to remain at Anfield. Agger, 27, was targetted by champions Manchester City during the summer transfer window.
- 19-year-old Crystal Palace winger Wilfred Zaha could be heading towards the Premier League according to manager Dougie Freedman.
- Blackpool manager Ian Holloway has warned Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson that midfielder Tom Ince will not be sold on the cheap. United want to seal a £4 million deal in January but Blackpool want to sell the 20-year-old for more than £10 million.
- Porto and Portuguese midfielder Joao Moutinho is set to snub any move to White Hart Lane in January. Moutinho, 25, was set to join Spurs in the final hours of deadline day transfer.
- Liverpool want to keep Real Madrid away from their young star Suso by offering the 18-year-old a new five-year deal.
- Paris Saint-Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti is interested in signing Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole.
- Manchester City are set to bid for their long term target Stevan Jovetic. The Fiorentina striker was watched by Patrick Viera during the clubs 2-1 loss to Inter Milan.
- Manchester United had sent scouts to watch Robert Lewandowski when he plays against Manchester City in the UEFA Champions League. United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is planning to sell winger Nani and striker Javier Hernandez to raise funds for the transfer.