- Liverpool are eyeing Malaga sensation Isco as a long-term replacement for Steven Gerrard. The Reds are also planning to bring Ander Herrera to Anfield.
- Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero admitted that he would have signed for Real Madrid in 2011.
- City are now planning to develop players from the academy and cut-down on the big-spending.
- Liverpool are keen on keeping Danish defender Daniel Agger by offering a £80k weekly contract extension at Anfield. The centre-back was heavily linked with a move to Manchester City.
- Chelsea forward Daniel Sturridge could be heading out of Stamford Bridge due to lack of first-team opportunities. The England international reportedly had bust up with manager Roberto Di Matteo. Liverpool were keen on signing Sturridge this summer.
- Former England international Emile Heskey has joined Newcastle Jets in Australia A League.
- Liverpool are eyeing Arsenal winger Theo Walcott after the Gunner boss Arsene Wenger indicated he could sell him in January.
- Manchester United want to sign £5m-rated Ajax striker Viktor Fischer.
- European champions Chelsea are planning a shock move for Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos, 26, after boss Jose Mourinho dropped him for their Champions League clash against Manchester City.