All the Transfer news and rumours on September 18
- Manchester United plan to beat rivals Chelsea and Manchester City for the signature of striker Nelson Oliveira. The 21-year old Portuguese is currently on loan with La Liga side Deportivo la Coruna from Benfica.
- Manchester City are planning to offer playmaker David Silva a £200,000-a-week contract to ward off interests from Real Madrid. The new contract will keep Silva among the top earners in the club like Sergio Aguero, Carlos Tevez and Yaya Toure.
- Everton boss David Moyes wants to sign former Celtic goalkeeper Artur Boruc. The 32-year old Polish keeper is a free agent after leaving Fiorentina.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson feels 18-year old midfielder Nick Powell can be a long-term replacement for veteran Paul Scholes.
- Former Liverpool director of football Damien Comolli wanted bring Chelsea striker Fernando Torres back to Anfield.
- Danny Rose, 22, hopes to seal a permanent deal with Sunderland after his loan move from Tottenham.
- Brendan Rodgers will select Samed Yesil, 18, for Liverpool's Europa League clash against Young Boys on Thursday.