Malaga v Zenit St Petersburg
- La Liga side Malaga have conceded only three goals in nine European matches played at home.
- Zenit St Petersburg have lost all four previous matches played in Spain.
- Malaga finished fourth last season in La Liga, their highest ever in their history.
- Zenit's only away from home came during the UEFA Champions League was at FC BATE Borisov in 2008/09.
- Fabrice Olinga of Malaga became the youngest player to score in La Liga history aged 16 years and 98 days.
AC Milan vs Anderlecht
- Seven time champions Milan take on Belgian side Anderlecht who have never won in Italy before.
- Milan have gone on to win the title on both previous occasions they have met Anderlecht in the competition.
- Milan are competing in the group stage of the competition for the 10th time in 11 seasons while Anderlecht enter the competition for the first time since 2006/07 and ninth overall.
- Anderlecht's record against Italian opponents is W0 D5 L9.
- This fixture will be Milan's 150th game in the UEFA Champions League, group stage to final.
- Anderlecht have scored 47 UEFA Champions League goals but conceded 97.