London, Sept 4: After the end of this season's summer transfers, Premier League clubs are planning to capture their targets in the January transfer window.
- Manchester City are planning to sign Real Madrid and former Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo for a world record fee of £95million.
- Paris Saint-Germain director Leonardo has denied any move for Ronaldo.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has alerted Premier League giants Manchester City, Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain after declaring he was sad with his club Real Madrid for professional reasons.
- Chelsea's £8m-rated Raul Meireles has signed a four-year contract with Turkey club Fenerbahçe. The transfer window in Turkey closes on Sept 5.
- Chelsea's long term target Hulk has completed a sensational £39.5 million move to Russian giants Zenit St Petersburg.
- Manchester United are keen on signing Brazilian Leandro Damiao in January. Tottenham failed to match the £20 million asking price.
- Chelsea are ready to move for Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao despite the Colombian international scored a hat-trick against them in the UEFA Super Cup.
- Liverpool will not sign former striker Michael Owen despite not having enough strikers for the season. The 32-year-old is set to accept a two-year £1.5m-per-season contract with Stoke City.
- Former Arsenal centre-back Mikael Sivestre is training with the Gunners after returning as a free agent from Werder Bremen. The 35-year old French man wants to play in the Premier League after a successful stint with Manchester United.