- Champions Manchester City are preparing a £4m bid for inter Milan right-back Maicon.
- Arsenal winger Theo Walcott will stay at the Emirates, according to Gunners manager Arsene Wenger. The North London clubs will reject any bids for the 23-year-old.
- Fiorentina blasted Fulham after the Cottagers submitted a last-ditch bid to land Manchester United's forgotten striker Dimitar Berbatov. The 31-year-old missed the flight to Florence while Juventus had also agreed a £5m fee with an offer of £2m-a-year pay for the Bulgarian.
- Stoke City are interested in Liverpool midfielder Charlie Adam. The Potters have made a £4m bid for the Scotsman.
- West Ham United will prepare a final bid for Liverpool striker Andy Carroll as the Reds can raise funds to move for Arsenal's Theo Walcott and Clint Dempsey.
- Liverpool are also willing to sign Athletic Bilbao hitman Fernando Llorente only if they sell Carroll.
- Manchester City have not given up on Swansea City winger Scott Sinclair.
- Tottenham will face competition from Chelsea to sign France striker Loic Remy from Marseille.
- Inter Milan goalkeeper Julio Cesar has completed his move to London club Queens Park Rangers.
- Manchester City target Javi Martinez is set to join German giants Bayern Munich in a deal worth £32 million. The Citizens claim there is an outside chance of clinching their top target Daniele De Rossi from AS Roma.
- Porto have rejected a £40m bid from Zenit St Petersburg for Brazilian star Hulk who is also a target for Chelsea.
- Arsenal are planning a shock move for Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko. The deal could see Gunners winger Theo Walcott move to the Etihad.
- Germany side Hamburg will try their best to sign former star Rafael van der Vaart from Tottenham Hotspur.
- Sunderland playmaker Stephane Sessegnon signed an extension to his contract.
More to Follow...