- Tottenham finally agree a £27 million move for outcast midfielder Luka Modric. The Croatian playmaker will be unveiled as a Real Madrid player in the next 24 hours.
- Tottenham have submitted a £15m bid for France and Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila. The 22-year old is also being linked with a move to Arsenal while Everton and Newcastle United are also interested inthe defensive midfielder.
- Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is desperate to strengthen his squad in order to retain the Premier League title.
- Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas will bid for £20m-rated striker Willian and France striker Loic Remy after earning mega bucks through Modric deal. Shakhtar Donetsk had earlier rejected a £11.8m bid for the 24-year old Brazilian.
- Arsenal plot a surprise £15m move for Newcastle playmaker Yohan Cabaye. Arsene Wenger wants to bring in two new players with another Toon target Cheick Tiote.
- Spurs are also planning to spend £50m by the end of August with top targets Joao Moutinho and Leandro Damiao.
- Wigan Athletic wants to sign Chung-yong Lee from Bolton Wanderers. The South Korea winger has a price-tag of £7 million.
- Swansea City winger Scott Sinclair is expected to complete his move to Manchester City for a fee worth £6.2m.
- Swansea are already planning to replace Sinclair with £5m move for Marvin Emnes from Middlesbrough.
- Manchester United striker Federico Macheda is linked with a loan move to Turkey club Bursaspor.
- Newcastle prepares final £6m bid for France right-back Mathieu Debuchy.
More to Follow.....