London, Aug 25: Adam Johnson has joined Sunderland, Brazilian winger wants Spurs move, Chelsea sign Wigan striker, Manchester City wants Daniele De Rossi, all the transfer news and rumours on Aug 25.
- Liverpool beat Arsenal to sign Nuri Sahin from Real Madrid on a season-long loan deal.
- Sunderland have completed the signing of Manchester City winger Adam Johnson for £10m. The England international signed a four-year contract at the Stadium of Light. Martin O'Neill recently signed Steven Fletcher from Wolves.
- Brazilian winger Willian has urged his club Shakhtar Donetsk to let him join the Premier League. The £20m-rated talent is being linked with a move to Tottenham.
- Chelsea have told Barcelona to stay away from defender David Luiz. The £30m-rated Brazilian is also a target for champions Manchester City.
- Chelsea have confirmed the signing of Wigan Athletic striker Victor Moses. The 21-year-old has agreed personal terms at Stamford Bridge.
- Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has not given up on signing £30m-rated Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi.
- Brendan Rodgers has shown interests in signing Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge in case Andy Carroll makes a move away from Anfield.
- Arsenal are believed to have offered Theo Walcott with a new contract plus extra cash in order to keep him at the Emirates. The Gunners have already lost two main players in Alex Song and Robin van Persie.
- Juventus are back in talks with Manchester City to sign striker Edin Dzeko.
- Swansea have completed the £5.5 million record transfer of Ki Sung-Yeung from Celtic.
- Reading make surprise move for West Ham striker Carlton Cole.
- Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted that he won't be spending more despite injuries to most of the defenders.
More to Follow..