Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Arsenal target Nuri Sahin could be on his way to Liverpool after his agent met the Anfield club's hierarchy.
- Manchester City's shock £30m bid for rival Chelsea defender David Luiz has been rejected. The champions are after the 25-year-old Brazilian to cover up in defence for injured Micah Richards.
- Manchester United may axe Nani over the wingers demands for a pay-rise. The 25-year-old Portuguese currently earns £90K weekly.
- Brendan Rodgers has warned Newcastle United over the sale of Andy Carroll. The Liverpool boss will not sell the £35m striker on the cheap.
- Tottenham Hotspur boss Andre Villas Boas will make a final bid for £20m-rated striker Leandro Damiao.
- Southampton's record-breaking move for Gaston Ramirez is off. The Saints £12m bid for Bologna winger collapsed after the clubs failed to agree terms.
- Dutch goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg is the target for Tottenham but now Fulham are also interested in the £6m-rated stopper from AS Roma.
- Liverpool are planning to offload midfielder Charlie Adam and Jay Spearing to fund a move for Clint Dempsey.
- Inter and AC Milan are battling to sign Manchester City midfielder Nigel de Jong. The Dutch holding midfielder will cost around £8 million.
- A profile page of Tottenham's Luka Modric was created in Real Madrid's official website. Although a hacker was blamed, the Croatian playmaker is heavily linked with a move to the Bernabeu.
- Sunderland wants to improve their squad with attacking players Adam Johnson and Steven Fletcher. The Black Cats are in talks with Manchester City with a £10m for Johnson while Wolves have agreed a deal for Fletcher.
- Former Arsenal striker Eduardo was not aware of being linked to Fulham but is ready to quit Shakhtar Donetsk to play in the Premier League.
- Sevilla and Spain star Jesus Navas is a shock target for Arsenal as Theo Walcott is yet to sign a new contract with the Gunners.
- Michael Dawson's move to Queens Park Rangers has collapsed over personal terms. Stoke City and Sunderland are eyeing the 29-year-old centre-back.
More to Follow...