London, Aug 22: Spurs eye Brazilian duo, Manchester United want Mexico's Olympic star, Adebayor signs for Tottenham, Arsenal seal season long-loan deal for Nuri Sahin. Sunderland eye four attacking players.
- West Ham have put up a final bid of £10m for Wolves winger Matt Jarvis.
- Queens Park Rangers are eyeing Real Madrid defender Ricardo Carvalho. The Londoners want the Portuguese veteran on loan.
- Tottenham boss Andre Villas Boas wants Brazilian duo Willian and Leandro Damiao. Willian, from Shaktar Donetsk will cost Spurs nearly £20m while Leandro will also cost the same amount.
- Tottenham's Tom Huddleston is set to for season long loan move to Stoke City
- Spurs also sealed a £5m deal to sign Emmanuel Adebayor from Manchester City.
- Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed that winger Nani and striker Javier Hernandez will not leave Manchester United.
- Manchester City have not given up hope of signing Daniele De Rossi despite midfielder's desire to stay at AS Roma. City are ready to bid nearly £30m for the 29-year old Italy international.
- Sunderland boss Martin O'Niell wants to sign four new players in Steven Fletcher, Adam Johnson, Clint Dempsey and Aiden McGeady.
- Nuri Sahin nearing a loan move to the Premier League after Arsenal and Real Madrid agreed terms.
- Mexico's Olympic star Hector Herrera is on Manchester United's list while Liverpool are also eyeing the playmaker. The Red Devils are considering a £10m move for the Mexican international.
- Chelsea are keen on signing Edinson Cavani from Napoli for a whopping £35million. The Blues have also not given up on Bayer Leverkusen striker Andre Schurrle.
- Arsenal are planning to bid for Newcastle's Cheick Tiote as a replacement for Alex Song.
- Tottenham have agreed to sell defender Michael Dawson to QPR in a deal worth £10million.
More to follow..