- Former Arsenal captain Robin van Persie, who joined Manchester United for £24 million, will wear the number 20 jersey as the Red Devils eye a record 20th League title.
- Russian giants Zenit St. Petersburg have launched a bid for Manchester United winger Nani.
- Queens Park Rangers have completed the signing of former Chelsea right-back Jose Bosingwa. The 29-year-old signed a three-year contract at Loftus Road. Inter Milan, Anzhi Makhachkala and Monaco had made offers but the Portuguese international was happy to stay at London.
- Fulham forward Clint Dempsey has been fined after refusing to play. Manager Martin Jol has excluded him from his squad as the American striker is nearing a switch to Anfield club Liverpool.
- Stoke City are planning to bid for Liverpool's Charlie Adam while Mersey side rivals Everton are also considering a move for the Scot.
- Juventus are keen on signing Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko as Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich are also interested.
- New Liverpool signing Oussama Assaidi had rejected offers from Holland giants Ajax, Spartak Moscow and Galatasaray.
- According to reports, Manchester United's Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) has been linked with a move to rivals Chelsea.
- Bologna have squashed reports that winger Gaston Ramirez will join Southampton for £11m saying it would take £16m to sign the Uruguay international.
More to Follow..