- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted he would have preferred to sell Robin van Persie to Paris Saint-Germain rather than rivals Manchester United.
- The 29-year-old Dutch international has undergone a medical ahead of his move to Manchester United.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted midfielder Alex Song could leave Gunners to join Barcelona.
- Arsenal and Liverpool battle it out to land Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin on loan.
- Liverpool boss is planning to raid Tottenham for defensive duo Steven Caulker or Michael Dawson as a replacement for Daniel Agger.
- Dutch international Vurnon Anita has signed a five-year contract with Newcastle United. The 23-year-old midfielder completed the move on Thursday for a fee reportedly worth £6.7 million.
- QPR bad boy Joey Barton is set for a shock move to Marseille on a season-long loan.
- QPR wants to sign former Chelsea right-back Jose Bosingwa.
- Liverpool have completed a £3 million deal for Oussama Assaidi from Heerenveen. The pacey Moroccan international, 23, can play on either flanks.
- Southampton have agreed to pay £11.8m for Uruguay international Gaston Ramirez.
- Swansea City winger Scott Sinclair has refused to sign a new contract at the Liberty stadium as champions Manchester City close in on signing the 23-year-old.
- Tottenham are eyeing Chelsea midfielder Raul Meireles if Luka Modric completes move to Real Madrid.
- Croatian playmaker Modric missed Tottenham training on Thursday to complete switch to Real Madrid. The La Liga champions have agreed a deal worth £34 million.
- Spain international and Valencia captain Roberto Soldado rejected a move to Premier League after turning down Tottenham's offer.
- Fulham defender Brede Hangeland is not sure whether or not to sign a new contract at Craven Cottage, according to his agent.
- West Ham boss Sam Allardyce loses hope to sign Andy Carroll and cools talks over a move for winger Matt Jarvis.
More to Follow...