London, Aug 14: Manchester United bid £20m for Robin van Persie. Daniel Agger hopes to stay at Anfield despite interest from Manchester City. Everton plan to hijack Liverpool's targets Clint Dempsey and Adam Johnson.
- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has directly spoken to Arsenal manager Arsene wenger to try and force a £20m bid for striker Robin van Persie.
- Liverpool defender Daniel Agger wants to stay at Anfield but an increased offer by Manchester City could lead to his transfer to Etihad Stadium.
- Liverpool are also planning to bring defender Ashley Williams to Anfield from Swansea City but only if they sell Daniel Agger to Manchester City.
- Manchester United striker Danny Welbeck has agreed a new five-year contract worth £75,000-a-week.
- Everton are ready to battle it out for Merseyside rivals Liverpool target Clint Dempsey as a replacement of Tim Cahill. The Toffees are also eyeing a move for another Kop target Adam Johnson, 25, from Manchester City.
- Arsenal winger Theo Walcott, 23, who has a year left on his contract, has drawn interests from Inter Milan while Liverpool and Chelsea are also linked with a move.
- Liverpool centre-half Martin Skrtel is set to sign a new four-year deal to stay at Anfield.
- Brendan Rodgers wants to sign Barcelona winger Christian Tello. The 21-year-old Spaniard may cost Liverpool around £8m.
- Arsenal midfielder Alex Song is happy to stay at the Emirates despite interests from Spanish giants Barcelona.
- Tottenham are preparing a £15m bid for Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila. The 22-year-old French international is also targeted for other Premier League clubs like Arsenal.
- Liverpool target Gaston Ramirez has rejected an offer from Tottenham Hotspur.
- Premier League giants Liverpool, Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea were alerted after reports suggested that Xabi Alonso will turn down any contract extension with Real Madrid.
- Arsenal want France defender Jeremy Menez from AC Milan in a swap deal with Niklas Bentdner.
More to Follow..