Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Liverpool have slapped a £25 million price-tag on defender Daniel Agger. The 27-year-old Danish international is a target for champions Manchester City.
- Arsene Wenger eyes another signing in Celtic's South Korea midfielder Ki Sung-yeung after recently acquiring £16m Spanish playmaker Santi Cazorla.
- Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has signed a new long term contract.
- Chelsea target Brazil striker Hulk from FC Porto could be on his way to Russia after Zenit St. Petersburg made a huge offer worth £40 million plus defender Bruno Alves.
- Real Madrid have reportedly made a final £30m bid for midfielder Luka Modric. But Tottenham Chairman Daniel Levy will not budge on the £40m valuation for the Croatian international.
- Arsenal's loan move for Real Madrid's Nuri Sahin have stalled. Now Liverpool, Tottenham and Manchester United are eyeing the 23-year-old Turkey international.
- Russian giants Zenit St. Petersburg are interested in signing Manchester United misfit striker Dimitar Berbatov.
- Sao Paulo vice-president Joao Paulo de Jesus Lopes has confirmed that French giants Paris Saint-Germain are interested in 19-year-old Lucas Moura.
- Manchester City wants to sign Swansea City winger Scott Sinclair.
- Spain striker Fernando Llorente wants to quit Athletic Bilbao, according to reports. The 27-year-old wants to play in the Champions League while Premier League clubs Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham are on high alert.