Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Spain international Santi Cazorla has finally completed the £16 million move from Malaga to Arsenal. The 27-year old playmaker has joined the Gunners training camp in Germany.
- Manchester United's quest to capture 19-year-old Brazilian playmaker Lucas Moura. Cash-rich Paris Saint-Germain have prepared to hijack United target with a £32m bid.
- United will pull out of the race to sign the midfielder due to 'extras' adding up to £6m which the Qatari giants are willing to pay.
- In a new twist, Robin van Persie has joined his Arsenal team-mates pre-season training camp in Germany. Italian Champions Juventus fear the Dutch star will not join them despite offering £190,000-a-week.
- Juventus are now expected to chase Liverpool star Luis Suarez if they do not capture Van Persie. The Italians are also interested in Manchester City's striker Edin Dzeko who is thought to be unhappy at the Etihad.
- Arsenal flop Andrey Asharvin could be on his way out of the Emirates after Turkish club Galatasaray bid £4m for the winger.
- Manchester United winger Nani has failed to sign a new contract. The 25-year-old Portuguese is targeted by Real Madrid but has two years left on his contract with the Red Devils.
- Liverpool have slapped a £20 million price-tag on defender Daniel Agger. Manchester City have been linked with the Danish international but the Reds will reduce their valuation as to finance a deal for a replacement and Clint Dempsey.
- Swansea City will hold showdown talks with midfielder Joe Allen after rejecting Liverpool's £12.5m bid earlier. The Swans want £15m for the 22-year-old midfielder.
- Liverpool are back in the hunt for Barcelona youngster Cristian Tello, while the Reds could also seal a loan deal for Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin.