Here are some interesting Statistics and Facts of Newcastle United from the Barclays Premier League season 2011-12:
- Newcastle finished fourth on the table with 65 points, 24 behind champions Manchester City and runners up Manchester United.
- The Toon Army managed 15 clean sheets in total of 38 games.
- Out of 38 games, Spurs won 19, lost 11 and 8 draws.
- The Magpies scored 1.47 goals/match while they conceded 1.34 goals/match in 38 games.
- The Toons longest winning streak is 6 games while their losing streak is two and most consecutive draws is two matches.
- Highest number of goals were scored against Stoke City.
- Highest percentage of goals, 20%, was scored between 20-30 minutes.
- Alan Pardew's men conceded the highest no. of goals against Tottenham, 7.
- 20% of the goals were conceded between 20-30 minutes.
- Newcastle had 451 shots on goal, a total of 424 crosses with their offside tally of 102.
- Newcastle failed to register a win against Tottenham,
- All together 185 saves were made, 142 blocks and 326 clearances.
- Out of the 51 goals conceded, none were own goals.
- Toons committed a total of 387 fouls and 69 cautions.