Here are some interesting Statistics and Facts of Arsenal FC from the Barclays Premier League season 2011-12:
- The Gunners finished 3rd on the table with 70 points, 19 behind champions Manchester City and runners up Manchester United.
- Arsenal kept 13 clean sheets in total of 38 games.
- Out of 38 games, Arsenal won 21, lost 10 and 7 draws.
- Arsenal scored 1.95 goals/match while they conceded 1.29 goals/match in 38 games.
- The Gunners longest winning streak is 7 games while their losing streak is three games. Most consecutive draws 3.
- Highest number of goals were scored against relegated side Blackburn Rovers, 10.
- The Gunners scored a goal in every game, a total of 74 goals were scored.
- They conceded 10 goals, highest, against Manchester United.
- Arsenal had 585 shots on goal, a total of 300 crosses with their offside tally of 87.
- Everton, Bolton, failed to score a single goal against the Gunners.
- All together 164 saves were made, 80 blocks and 195 clearances.
- Out of the 49 goals conceded, five were own goals.
- Arsene Wenger's side committed a total of 374 fouls with 71 cautions.
- Only 1 goal was scored against Manchester City, their least in the league.
- Arsenal failed secure a single win in the opening month (August) last season. Gunners registered their first win in September against Swansea City.
- Arsenal have gone 7 years without any silverware.
- Robin van Persie was awarded the Golden Boot Award with 30 goals in the season. Besides that, Van Persie won FWA Footballer of the Year award, PFA Team of the Year award (Striker), PFA Fans' Player of the Year award, PFA Players' Player of the Year award.
- Arsenal had a passing accuracy of 84.85, completed passes - 20596.