Here are some interesting Statistics and Facts of Manchester City from the Barclays Premier League season 2011-12:
- Manchester City lost only five matches in the previous season.
- The Premier League champions managed 17 clean sheets in a total of 38 games.
- Along with five losses, City also registered similar number of draws.
- Rivals Manchester United matched City's 89 points but City had a goal difference of 8.
- City and United had created a 19 point gap with third placed Arsenal.
- Roberto Mancini's men claimed the top spot for 24 Gameweeks.
- City scored 2.45 goals/match while they conceded 0.76 goals/match for 38 matches.
- The Blues were unbeaten for 14 games, their longest winning streak is seven games.
- The Premier League champions scored 91 goals in total, conceding 29 in 38 games.
- Highest number of goals were scored against Norwich City, 11. Only 1 goal was scored against Arsenal, their least.
- 18% of the goals were scored between the 50th and 60th minute, their highest percentage.
- 15% of the goals were conceded between 50-60 and 70-80 minutes.
- Blackburn, Wigan and West Brom failed to score against Manchester City.
- Sunderland and QPR have scored four goals against City in both home and away games, the highest by any team.
- A total of 665 shots were attempted with 296 crosses.
- All together 143 saves were made, 112 blocks and 22 clearances.
- Out of the 29 goals conceded, two were own goals.
- City committed a total of 386 fouls with 60 cautions.